Like many couples this year, Christine & Aaron were forced to postpone their May 3rd wedding to a later date. However, July 10th happened to be the perfect day to switch it to! Close friends & family gathered together at Camelot Ranch to watch these two become husband & wife. It was a smaller event than the couple had first planned. But it was still a very special event to be a part of.
Summer Wedding at Camelot Ranch
The wedding details were absolutely stunning thanks to Christine’s great choice in colors. The soft blues & pinks created the perfect palette for this classic wedding.
Aaron like most guys, hates having his photo taken. However, I worked my magic and was able to get him to crack a few smiles!
The bride & her bridesmaids have all been friends since high school so they definitely have a tight bond!
Christine’s father passed away a few years ago so even though he was not there to walk her down the aisle, he was definitely there in spirit watching over her.
I think my favorite time of the day was cruising around on the golf cart with the bride & groom as we took photos around the venue. There are so many spectacular spots to take photos at this venue!
A special thanks to all the amazing vendors that made this day perfect for Christine & Aaron!
– Venue: Camelot Ranch
– Wedding Planner: Patricia Clark Weddings
– Florist: Mac’s Floral
– Wedding Dress: Step’n Out Formal
– Rentals & Decor: Better to Gather Events
– Bridesmaid’s Dresses: David’s Bridal
– Groomsmen Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
– Wedding Rings: Goldsmith Gallery Jewelers & Riddle’s Jewelry
– Caterer: Famous Dave’s
– Cake: Dancing Oven Bakery
– DJ: Magic City Productions
– Photographer: Sara Nagel Photography
– Assistant Photographer: Danielle Rider