I'm married to my best friend (Pat) and I'm mom to a high-energy boy (Alex). They are my two reasons for living, breathing, and laughing every day. Alex keeps me on my toes, and melts my heart all at the same time. Family is so important to me and these two dudes have changed my life in the best way possible!
Most days you can find me playing legos with my son, watching "The Bachelor" with my hubby, or walking my white furball of a dog, Murphy. But the remainder of my days are filled by photographing the most AMAZING people on the biggest days of their lives!
I have so much passion for my job that sometimes I don't even feel like I'm working! I'm so honored when people ask me to photograph their wedding because it is a huge chapter in the story of their lives. When the cake has been eaten and the wedding dress is packed away, the best way to relive your special day is through these photos.
• Being a mom. Most days it is a challenging job, but it's also the most rewarding job I've ever had. I love my son more than anything on this earth.
• Spending time with my incredibly gorgeous hubby! We love going out to restaurants and then eating ice cream on the couch while we binge-watch shows!
• DOGS!! Seriously, my idea of heaven would be to live on a ranch with like 20 Golden Retrievers running around! Someday it will happen!
• Online shopping - I'll admit, I have a problem. But it's hard not to when I'm on my computer all day. Target, Old Navy & Amazon get all my money. Damn them!
• Traveling - Visiting new places fuels my soul and makes me appreciate the people in this world.
• Flowers - I could photograph flowers all-day-every-day and if I had any other job it would be as a florist.
• Live music - Some bands on my bucket list are Jack Johnson, Ed Sheeran, & Gavin James.
• Mocha Frappés from City Brew - YUMMY!!
• Looking at old photos & videos. I am incredibly sentimental so this is my favorite way to relive moments in my life.
I'm your typical girl-next door, but I have a goofy & sarcastic side to me too. I love making people laugh during my photo sessions to bring out their natural smiles. I'm always ready for those amazing "in-between moments" that happen when people get comfortable in front of the camera, showing who they really are. I've been a photographer for 9 years now and I can't imagine doing anything else! It's the best job in the world!!
If you think that we'd be a good fit, please send me a message on the contact page and we'll chat about the details of your session. I can't wait to meet you!